NAXSA Pipe Plug Training Program Code of Ethics
Please have your Recognized Instructors review, sign, date and return the Code of Ethics.
- Instructors, while operating under the NAXSA-approved Instructor Program, shall be guided in all their relations by the highest standards of integrity.
- Instructors shall not accept offers of, nor engage in other activities, which might be to the detriment of NAXSA, or might be in conflict with its instructor and Training Program objectives.
- Instructors shall avoid any act tending to promote their own interest and/or the interest of their company at the expense of the dignity and integrity of other NAXSA Instructors, the members of NAXSA, or the NAXSA organization as a whole.
- Instructors shall not disclose confidential information concerning the business affairs or technical processes of NAXSA without prior written consent from NAXSA.
- Instructors shall not be influenced in their professional instructional duties by any interests that conflict with those of NAXSA.
- Instructors shall not attempt to gain personal favor by untruthfully criticizing other NAXSA Instructors or NAXSA, or by using improper or questionable methods. Nor shall an Instructor attempt to injure, maliciously or falsely, directly or indirectly, the professional reputation, prospects, practice or employment of other instructors, or their work.
- Instructors shall cooperate in extending the effectiveness of the Instructor cadre of NAXSA by interchanging information and experience with other Instructors and with the NAXSA professional staff.