10 Things to Love about Chandler
- 330 days of Sunshine: That means no snow days and no shoveling! Take advantage of Chandler's wonderful climate. Have business here? Extend your trip and enjoy the sun!
- Batter up! Cactus League Spring Training: From Chandler, easily access any of the 15 Major League Baseball teams that make the Valley of the Sun their spring home for baseball.
- Worldly dining experiences: Restaurants cover the gamut - from Abuelo's Mexican Embassy to Greek food at Zorba's, plus Sushi, Italian, Thai and even... American!
- Tee off! With five championship courses including Arizona's original golf resort, Chandler golf offers lush fairways, expansive views and great golf values in the Valley of the Sun.
- Family fun at annual community events: Watch Chihuahua races during Cinco de Mayo, find fun at the Ostrich Festival, and celebrate the holidays at the Tumbleweed Tree Lighting Ceremony.
- Parks: Tired of miles on treadmills and stationary bikes? Get outside and walk Chandler's park trails, stretch and strive on an exercise course, join a pickup game of basketball or frolic in any of Chandler's six aquatic centers. Parks also offer environmental education displays, playgrounds for the kids, a ranch museum and plenty of room to play!
- Vibrant Downtown Chandler: Here you'll find a diverse array of restaurants, local independently owned shops, and public art.
- Connect with your inner geek: Chandler embraces scientific pursuits with the year-round Chandler Solar Walk at Veterans Oasis Park.